Warhammer Age of Sigmar is more than a game – it’s a hobby. Build armies of plastic warriors drawn from the many warring factions that inhabit the Mortal Realms, paint your models to personalise your collection, and take them to the tabletop to play fast-paced games of strategy and action that will allow you to tell your own stories within the Age of Sigmar.
Some ideas of what we could do are:
BUILD MODELS FOR GAMING
Step-by-step instructions to help you assemble your finely detailed plastic models.
PAINTING MODELS FOR GAMING
Learn to paint with water-based paints and quality brushes following our clear guides
to paint your models for gaming following guides on Games Workshop website or
GAMING WITH YOUR MODELS
We’ll teach you, in bite-size chunks, how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar with
thrilling missions and exciting gameplay.
Question and Answer Time
Dean, manager of the Warhammer shop in Dunedin, comes in and helps us to understand the game and help with building, painting and gaming.
Use of lead in time (potentially 4 periods):
Planning what ideas students would like to attempt. Including:
- Making terrain for gaming.
- Painting models that we do have.
- Practice gaming to help understand the game.
- Come up with campaign games to help with the competition.
- Tools that may be needed – hopefully I can beg borrow and steal rather than have to buy things – may take some
- Decide what the proposal may cost.
- Any items they may need/want to purchase for their project.
- I will probably set up a google classroom page so they can ask me about options for this as they get ideas.
- Permission slips to ensure they items they are bringing from home are allowed.
Mr Carl Lambert and Mr Philip Snedden
$40.00 each student (must be paid before MAD week)
16 Students Maximum
8 Students Minimum